Donate To Support Legislative Outreach
Join M.A.R. as a Supporting Financial Member
How To Donate
1) Donate via PayPal (with a major credit card or PayPal account).
2) Alternatively, please consider writing a check and mailing it to:
Minnesota Alimony Reform
PO Box 38
Marshall, MN 56258
Donations help you reform Minnesota’s outdated Spousal Maintenance laws, through the Minnesota Alimony Reform Organization. Our use of funds includes, but is not limited to:
- Media Outreach. Publishing press releases to newswire services, thus gaining media and public attention to the need for reform;
- Legislative Outreach. Preparing, printing, and distributing legislative booklets to inform individual legislators of our proposed legislation and the urgent necessity for reform;
- Expert Assistance. Hiring experts in legislation and legislative reform, if needed;
- Legal Documents. Paying fees to obtain necessary legal documents and data to support reform;
- Mailings. Paying postage; and
- Website. Developing and maintaining this website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is the MNAlimonyReform.com staffed with paid personnel.
A: No. The Minnesota Alimony Reform organization is staffed and run by volunteers.
- Q: Is my donation tax deductible?
A: No. The Minnesota Alimony Reform, Inc. organization is an entity that seeks reform legislation. Donations to organizations that are involved in legislation are not deductible.